Covid Protocol for Entering the Buidling
With the ever-changing Covid world, we have to adapt to the changes. We are doing the best we can to make sure we never have to close due to illness. Most importantly, we ask that you be respectful of our Covid policies and our staff regardless of your belief. If you have concerns, please do not take it out on the staff. Contact our Hospital Manager, Angie, to relay your concerns. We have worked hard and taken precautions so that we are able to remain open to help you and your furry family members.
In order to minimize traffic flow in the building and maintain some degree of social distancing, we will be asking clients to observe the following procedures:
- When arriving for your appointment, please remain in your car; call us with your name, pet’s name, the best number to call you, and what parking spot you are in.
- Once we are ready to start your appointment one of our techs will call you to get your pet’s history by phone and ask you to bring your pet inside so we can take them directly to an exam room. We would like to avoid clients standing in the lobby waiting for a room. By taking the history over the phone it will also limit the amount of time we are in the exam rooms.
- ONLY 1 PERSON WILL BE ALLOWED PER APPOINTMENT. The ONLY exception will be QOL talks or end-of-life visits. MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED REGARDLESS OF VACCINE STATUS. If you have children or other pets with you, we ask you to remain in your car for your appointment.
- In order to keep everyone on schedule, we ask that you arrive 5-10 min early or on time for your appointment. Anyone arriving more than 10 min late for their appointment may be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Curbside will always be an option if you are uncomfortable coming into the building.
- We request that whenever possible, medication/food refills be paid in advance. It will help the staff speed up our clients’ experience when stopping by to pick up items. Please call 24 hours in advance to request medication/food refills. Call when you arrive and we will bring your medication out to your car.